Sugar-Free Low Carb Pumpkin Whipped Cream is made without sugar and just 4 ingredients! Perfect to top on any dessert!
If you’re a pumpkin lover than this recipe is nothing short of heavenly to you! Serve on top of any of your favorite fall desserts! Apple Dump Cake or Chocolate Pumpkin Bread, you name it and this will be amazing on it!
I’m all things pumpkin these days, it’s just something I am not at all ready to say goodbye to just yet. It is just the start of October so pumpkin recipes are what’s in and I’m still coming up with a bunch of recipes this month for you. Hopefully you aren’t sick of all pumpkin just yet!
This is my Chocolate Pumpkin Mug Cake recipe that is fantastic with a little of this whipped cream!
You won’t find this recipe on my blog anywhere, it was made specifically for my Pumpkin Ebook I wrote last fall and wanted to share again for those who might be new to my blog this past year.
It’s all my favorite pumpkin recipes and one new one just for the book! Easy collection for easy printing! Many are no bake as well! All are gluten free, sugar-free and low carb!
Pumpkin Ebook Information Here!
- If you don’t have flavored pumpkin stevia you can find at and my discount is YAJ035. I would highly recommend it! If not, choose your favorite sweetener of choice, use about 1/2 cup and taste and adjust as needed.
- Serves: 12 ounces
- Serving size: 1 ounce
- Calories: 36
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Carbohydrates: 0.6g
- Sugar: 0.2g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree, not pie filling
- 1-3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2-1 tsp pumpkin liquid stevia
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend on high for at least 5 minutes until you see the consistency has been whipped well.
- Taste and adjust sweetener as needed.